WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » AN-24 Route Planner not working
AN-24 Route Planner not working
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 12, 2015 22:07 Ответить с цитатой
CX379
Курсант

Hello everybody

While planning a flight with the SCS TU-134 V2.0, using the Route Planner installed with the Samdim AN-24, I found that after the excel route planner is opened , its inoperative.
If press any button in the menu, or the calculate button nothing happens.
If tried to change the FS9 Directory, but once I exit the planner it reverts to the original directory.

I'm using OpenOffice and have disabled all the macro security.

Thanks

Why not using NCALC ?
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 13, 2015 13:42 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

The route planer which comes with the Tu-154s works even with WIN7. If you are using FS9 use the FS9 version if you are using FSX, use the FSX version as the magnetic declinations of FS9 and FSX are considerably different. The NCALC is also more apt for using with airplanes other than AN24 like Tu-104,124,134 and IL62 as well Tu-154s. They have other RSBN databases and the VOR, ADF databases seem more complete and better suited for flying outside the former USSR.
Also the procedure is more clear as you aligne the compass systems to magnetic declination of the airport you will take off. Using the NCALC is very well explained in the Tu-154M manual of FS9.
I myself use only the NCALC. It has only one bug: Flying over the date-line gives reversed course indications. In the attachment (it is Amelia Earhart last flight) you see that last leg NAURU-HOWLAND is not 257,8 deg grid course OZMPUv it should read 77,8 deg OZMPUv or 75,6 magnetic (MPU) or 85,3 true (IPU).
Take care not to mix MAP-angle of NCALC with that of the AN-24 MAP angle. In NCALC it means the radial from a radio navigation facility to the next waypoint (even if that would be out of reach of the nav-radio). The bug also applies to that.
The course you should select in the NAS or NI-50 using NCALC is OZMPUv until you will realigne the compass system (KS-8 in Tu-134) to the magnetic declination of the landing airport: then you use OZMPUp.
In this way Wind, VOR, ILS,departure and approach courses comply western standarts.
Kind regards

Walter

WalterLeo

P.S.: MAP angle in NCALC is mainly used for automatic correction of the NVU or NV-PB navigation systems.

Крайний раз редактировалось: WalterLeo (Сб Ноя 14, 2015 00:15), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Amelias last flight.pdf
 Описание:

Скачать
 Имя файла:  Amelias last flight.pdf
 Размер файла:  12.92 KB
 Скачано:  132 раз(а)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 13, 2015 14:29 Ответить с цитатой
CX379
Курсант

Thank you very much for the reply WalterLeo.

As for the magdec.bgl files I'm using an updated 2015 version for both FSX and FS9.

Now I can properly fly my TU-134 again Улыбка

Kind Regards

Good Luck!
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 13, 2015 17:09 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Улыбка Улыбка Улыбка

Walter

AN-24 Route Planner not working
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk