WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English) » problems with speed indicator!
problems with speed indicator!
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 18:05 Ответить с цитатой
elizabeth
Правак

Hi Friends!
Just installed the 1.3 and the 1.3.1 version of the Tu-154, but still shortly after takeoff, when i turn on the AutoThrottle, the speed indicator sort of "dies" and the needle goes back to zero and it seems like the AT/speedindicator is not working, or am I doing something wrong?
Plese help me guys, You have helped me before so I gess You will do it this time to!
Kind regards!
Love
E.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

Re: problems with speed indicator!
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 18:26 Ответить с цитатой
SZABITU
Правак

elizabeth писал(а):
Hi Friends!
Just installed the 1.3 and the 1.3.1 version of the Tu-154, but still shortly after takeoff, when i turn on the AutoThrottle, the speed indicator sort of "dies" and the needle goes back to zero and it seems like the AT/speedindicator is not working, or am I doing something wrong?
Plese help me guys, You have helped me before so I gess You will do it this time to!
Kind regards!
Love
E.

I will try too.... the 1.3.1 version is made to fix this problem in principle.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

Re: problems with speed indicator!
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 18:46 Ответить с цитатой
ce_zeta
Правак

elizabeth писал(а):
Hi Friends!
Kind regards!
Love
E.

You turned the PPD on?

PPD= Pitot heat system.

Vl82m image

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 18:51 Ответить с цитатой
elizabeth
Правак

Hmmm, the pitot heat, (?) I think so, but not sure... I will check after dinner. Get back to you soon!
Love!
E.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 19:40 Ответить с цитатой
elizabeth
Правак

Of course... Ops, I did it again, (LOL) my fault! I had forgotten to activate the pitot heat!!! Stupid me! Thank You ze ceta! You are my hero!
Now i have to go, got a trip from ESSA to ULLI and have to meet up with my crew for briefing!
See You Guys! and thanks again!!!
Love!
Elizabeth

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 20:14 Ответить с цитатой
SZABITU
Правак

elizabeth писал(а):
Of course... Ops, I did it again, (LOL) my fault! I had forgotten to activate the pitot heat!!! Stupid me! Thank You ze ceta! You are my hero!
Now i have to go, got a trip from ESSA to ULLI and have to meet up with my crew for briefing!
See You Guys! and thanks again!!!
Love!
Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth! I 've tried the 1.3.1 on LHSM-LOWW with 2 go - around above 29 rwy, but only the third was success Улыбка The speed indicator doesn't work although I use the other indicators.... I set on the pitots, is it exist that the pitot warming offers more time to ideal-heating ? I am not sure it at all, it's same bug -I think- as in 1.3 was.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

AT on after T.O.
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 17, 2015 20:48 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Although there is a bug with the speed indication one has to stress, that the AT of the 154s are not to be used for climb, cruise or descent ONLY for ILS-approaches.
For climb and descent works very fine the Mach or Speed hold of the AP.
If the use of AT provokes the bug to come alive is an open question.
In FS9 even on an ILS approach the AT works not very exact, the ball point figures: 154M 270 km/h 82 % power at max landing weight in no wind condition work better.

Kind regards

Walter

problems with speed indicator!
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English)