WWW.PROTu-154.org
Project Tupolev Team Forum Index Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Project Tupolev Team Forum Index » PT Ilyushin Il-62M Support Forum » Il-62M FSX
Il-62M FSX
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 17:00 Reply with quote
waschmaschine21
Курсант

Hi, there. Is there any chance for a FSX Il-62 with all systems (like Engine Start)?

lg marvin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 04:45 Reply with quote
sLYFa
Правак

The same team that ported the tu-154 b-2 to FSX are working on an FSX version of the IL-62 AFAIK. This one will come with a brand new FSX native VC (just like the tu-154). There is also a short WIP video of the navigator´s panel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLNv6PjETQ#t=0.
However, I remember the developers saying that the first release of the IL-62 for FSX will have approx. the same systems depth as the FS9 version, so I dont think you will have "by the book" operating procedures with the Il-62 as you have with the Tu-154 anytime soon.
Anyway, due to the lack of time and developers, there is no information on when this plane will be released, or if it will be released at all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 05:23 Reply with quote
Kirill
КВС

No engeneer's systems at first versions, yes. And no release date, sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 08:53 Reply with quote
waschmaschine21
Курсант

Ok thank you for that information. Lg marvin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:13 Reply with quote
Christopher280
Правак

I really hope this IL-62 will come out... Because as I'm a long range flier I'm limited by range using the Tu-154-B2 hence I have to make stops. Ilyushin Il-62 is a very beautiful aircraft and a joy to fly since the FS9 days hence I would be really happy if it was released some day.

It's understandable no release date, and it's freeware so we will not demand anything. Just want to know if there is any news or if project still going?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 15:49 Reply with quote
Kirill
КВС

Nothing new at this time. The project is in fact "on hold", because of painting problems.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 02:08 Reply with quote
qwseyvnd@hotmail.com
Правак

Kirill wrote:
Nothing new at this time. The project is in fact "on hold", because of painting problems.

Hmm... are you sure?
Or is it caused by a deeper that the users do not notice easily ?

Please complete everything so I can use it for hobby. I am trying to building this home cockpit, I will trying to do my best.

We who use flight simulator do not plan evildoers, we are just interesting in it. And, there's ONE good reason that there's nothing to fear; it is Il-62 might is not used anymore within ten years and there are might 20 left and they aren't for public traffic, except Air Koryo Charter.

Believe me, I were ready to buy Il-62 instruments and panel from Krasnoyarsk for 200.000 rubles. BUT!!! after by corrupt bureacuracy, they required 5 million rubles to deliver to Norway safely without negotiation Грусть I do not asked for control logic, just instruments, such as front panel, visible instruments, switches, toggle switch, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 03:41 Reply with quote
Kirill
КВС

The situation is the same as it was.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 04:15 Reply with quote
qwseyvnd@hotmail.com
Правак

Kirill wrote:
The situation is the same as it was.

Well... Excuse, OK.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 23:57 Reply with quote
Tushka154
Курсант

qwseyvnd@hotmail.com wrote:
Kirill wrote:

Hmm... are you sure?
Or is it caused by a deeper that the users do not notice easily ?

Please complete everything so I can use it for hobby. I am trying to building this home cockpit, I will trying to do my best.

We who use flight simulator do not plan evildoers, we are just interesting in it. And, there's ONE good reason that there's nothing to fear; it is Il-62 might is not used anymore within ten years and there are might 20 left and they aren't for public traffic, except Air Koryo Charter.

Believe me, I were ready to buy Il-62 instruments and panel from Krasnoyarsk for 200.000 rubles. BUT!!! after by corrupt bureacuracy, they required 5 million rubles to deliver to Norway safely without negotiation Грусть I do not asked for control logic, just instruments, such as front panel, visible instruments, switches, toggle switch, etc.

Il-62s exist not only in Russia. They are scattered around the world and even available for less than 2 million euros for a non retired I've heard recently. Although for the cockpit scrap only with "bureocrazy", what exactly is problem? If they just cut it up for you, there shouldn't be too much issue with finding a lorry driver. I know it has been done by many people for complete Tu-154 cockpits cut from fuselages.

I wait for IL-62 for FSX too, but because of problems I would even be happy if it came years from now, project on hold is better than stopped.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:05 Reply with quote
Tushka154
Курсант

http://www.avsim.su/forum/topic/133118-%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82-%D1%82%D1%83-154%D0%BC/

Example of real Tu-154 cut from fuselage, to be used as home cockpit. It's expensive but I will do so in the future from an aircraft which is clear to never see service again as I would never destroy a real functioning aircraft once I move to a permanent living area.

Il-62M FSX
 Project Tupolev Team Forum Index » PT Ilyushin Il-62M Support Forum