WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » Tu-144 Checklists/Flying Guide.. На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Tu-144 Checklists/Flying Guide..
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 10, 2010 06:13 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Hi all,
I have made some English language checklists/mini-flying guide for the recently released Tu-144D. They are not perfect by any measure, nor claim to be accurate but should get you at least flying. Will add more documents in time like the Joystick setup and other aspects of operation that are not so obvious to use. If anybody is interested PM me and I'll send you a PDF copy (11mb). Here is sample:

regards,
Macs
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 19:40 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Hi,
I will have a download page for the file. Sorry for the wait. No need to PM me anymore.
regards,
Macs Улыбка

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 19:58 Ответить с цитатой
Ap0pHiS
КВС

Great, thanks!

Link
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2010 04:12 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Ok. let me know if it works....Testing, Testing..

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdyakjwtz0t

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2010 11:51 Ответить с цитатой
Querer
Правак

Thanks, download works Радостный I won't be able to fly till tomorrow evening, but then I will be able to give some feedback

regards

Chris

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2010 13:39 Ответить с цитатой
shc_04
КВС

Download works, thanks for your effort.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 07:33 Ответить с цитатой
kremin
Правак

Thanks Macs - good work.

best regards

Rick Canham
South Australia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 17:44 Ответить с цитатой
Querer
Правак

Tried it, do not even get the APU to work, although there are only 4 points in your checklist to follow... Злость The Tu-154M is easier to manage...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 19:11 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Querer писал(а):
Tried it, do not even get the APU to work, although there are only 4 points in your checklist to follow... Злость The Tu-154M is easier to manage...

I think I know why this is happening. It may be you are opening the APU "air bleed" valve before starting. This button (for the APU bleed air) (switch number E26) should not be touched until AFTER you have started the APU for the first time in the flight. The APU will not start if you do.

I have tried to compromise a checklist and a flying guide in one, so this is why it was done this way (I'll just make it simpler in the next version). Also, you will not be able to start the engines if you are robbing bleed air from the APU (a step not obvious in the checklist, switch number P3 in the pneumatic panel (P) for both engines should be closed or in the DOWN position).
Also, make an external check outside the airplane when you load it, as if it does nor have all wheels touching the ground, the APU will not start (not exactly sure why this happens in FS). This may be related to an improperly configured fuel or cargo load, so make sure you don't experiment with the loads on the first time you learn it, except for my recommendation of making external tanks 1 and 2 80% and reloading the aircraft (MUST RELOAD the aircraft after changing the fuel on the aircraft or the APU won't start too).

I'll update the checklists soon. Many thanks for the feedback. Улыбка
regards,
Macs Улыбка

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 22:36 Ответить с цитатой
Fabo
КВС

Hello,

I am having a problem - the breaks stay on every time I load the plane - even though I have tried different things in the service gauge (which took quite some time to sort itself out btw) - I am even considering setting it by hand in the Cfg.

Anyway, have you ever met this phenomenon? Do you know how to get rid of it by any chance? I would really like to fly the beast.

Peter Fabian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 22:51 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Fabo писал(а):
Hello,

I am having a problem - the breaks stay on every time I load the plane - even though I have tried different things in the service gauge (which took quite some time to sort itself out btw) - I am even considering setting it by hand in the Cfg.

Anyway, have you ever met this phenomenon? Do you know how to get rid of it by any chance? I would really like to fly the beast.

Fabo,
Yes, absolutely, and it is real easy to fix. The reason why this is happening is because you have to configure or assign the brakes to a different axis. You do this with the joystick panel. In fact you have to set up the flight controls right for the whole thing to work also (throttle specially). I'm working on a proper mini - quick flight manual and updating the checklists. There are actually some other things that you will need to do that were not detailed in ver.1 of the checklists (like the INS alignment procedure which is needed for the gyro-based instruments), but will include it in the ops manual. should not be long..
regards,
Macs Улыбка

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 23:00 Ответить с цитатой
Fabo
КВС

Well, I have them both set for axis - on my Saitek pedals. Left and right.

While I am at it, I am also having problem with my main horizon, it wont set itself. Only the stand-by one does (in VC they both work - but I am having a different problem there - I dont know how to get panning to work - there are different buttons for that in 154s service gauge, but not in here. Maybe Serg_p can help with this?)

Peter Fabian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 23:18 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Fabo писал(а):
Well, I have them both set for axis - on my Saitek pedals. Left and right.

While I am at it, I am also having problem with my main horizon, it wont set itself. Only the stand-by one does (in VC they both work - but I am having a different problem there - I dont know how to get panning to work - there are different buttons for that in 154s service gauge, but not in here. Maybe Serg_p can help with this?)

Fabo,
I had the same thing happen to me too. It may be the "emergeny brake" axis or left or right brake buttons assignments, check these too. Also, make sure your brakes are not "reversed" in the input, there is a button (J8 on the joystick panel), that will reverse the channel as desired. I'll include this in the new version of the guides. Regarding the main horizon (looks like a FD too), you need to align the INS (I-21) first, doing this will align all gyros (HSI too). For the moment use the tutorial provided in the excellent IL 62 manual, it explains everything easily there (I'll add this too on mine). Regarding the panning views, I just used my HAT switch on my CH yoke and it worked without any assignment. You might want to program this through FS (the joystick assignment menu). Hope this helps,
regards,
Macs Улыбка

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2010 23:49 Ответить с цитатой
Fabo
КВС

Well, is the joystick not supposed to be turned off?

By the way, I came to a post now I can put the brakes off, when stationary. But as soon as I start moving, brakes come on until aircraft stops... Грусть

Peter Fabian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 17, 2010 00:23 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Fabo писал(а):
Well, is the joystick not supposed to be turned off?

By the way, I came to a post now I can put the brakes off, when stationary. But as soon as I start moving, brakes come on until aircraft stops... Грусть

Use this switch to map the brakes on your joystick. It should fix the problem.

Look at dial number 6 and see it move in reverse manner. It looks to me that what you have is brakes acting reversely.

Note: the channel name ( number 4 in picture above) shown in the picture is not the one for the brakes, so use the correct one. I'll explain more this step in the guide/checklist.

regards,
Macs

Tu-144 Checklists/Flying Guide..
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk