WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » Tu-144 Checklists/Flying Guide.. На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 17, 2010 00:31 Ответить с цитатой
Fabo
КВС

Yep I got through that. As I say, if I release brakes when stationary, it is OK. But as soon as I move, FSim has brakes kincking in just enough to stop me, then releases them.

Peter Fabian
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 17, 2010 00:43 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Fabo писал(а):
Yep I got through that. As I say, if I release brakes when stationary, it is OK. But as soon as I move, FSim has brakes kincking in just enough to stop me, then releases them.

Not sure what it is then, check FS's joystick assignment menu as see what keystroeks, or buttons or channels are assigned to any type of brake also (could be differential, emergency, etc.). There must be a channel there that has some input from who knows where that is actuating that brake. If you have multiple joysticks as I have, you have to check them also, since one of them coudl be the culprit.. After I cleaned all the channels like I mentioned before, I have not had any trouble with it.

regards,
Macs

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 18, 2010 12:05 Ответить с цитатой
Querer
Правак

Is there any chance to get the numbers of all the subpanels written down somewhere? I finally managed to get the things working, but as I completely failed to assign the joystick correctly, i was still not able to get her in the air Ммм... If anybody knows how to configure the joystick, I would appreciate some "manual".

BTW: it was indeed the problem that I did not reload the Tu-144 after adjustment of the fuel, that's why the APU did not start in my case...

regards
Chris

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 18, 2010 12:14 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Querer писал(а):
Is there any chance to get the numbers of all the subpanels written down somewhere?
Chris

It should be in the panel.cfg file.

Regards

Walter
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 18, 2010 14:07 Ответить с цитатой
Querer
Правак

WalterLeo писал(а):

Regards

Walter

Well, obviously I was not precise enough: I was asking for a list where it is indicated, what number is what, for example Nr. 1 on main panel is "altimeter" or something like that. And of course, I have no idea how to set up the joystick...

regards

Chris

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 19, 2010 03:53 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Querer писал(а):
WalterLeo писал(а):

Regards

Walter

Well, obviously I was not precise enough: I was asking for a list where it is indicated, what number is what, for example Nr. 1 on main panel is "altimeter" or something like that. And of course, I have no idea how to set up the joystick...

regards

Chris

I'm working on that and expanding the checklist/flight guide. There is some stuff that I am having a hard time finding the translation of, but what I am doing at the moment, is putting all switches in UP position that are not mentioned specifically (part of the checklist anyway). Should not be long before I finish..
regards,
Macs

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 07, 2010 17:48 Ответить с цитатой
Ap0pHiS
КВС

Hello,

I've been trying to fly this beauty lately, but couldn't figure how to make the AP work. Any clue about that?

Thanks!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 07, 2010 19:48 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Ap0pHiS писал(а):
Hello,

I've been trying to fly this beauty lately, but couldn't figure how to make the AP work. Any clue about that?

Thanks!

Apophis,
For the AP to work, you need to engage the channels. In the leftmost click spot on the main panel, are a bank of switches that cover these channels (well, I believe that is what they are), just click all of them on your pre-flight and make sure the hydraulic channels are on also; the leftmost warning lights should go out if you have it configured right. You might have to turn on some switch in one of the overhead panels, so just turn all all switches in the overhead for the moment. I am not sure but I think the plane is a sort of fly-by-wire type, where the flight computers are always helping you out, so having the AP computer ON all the time is a must(even if you do not use the automated modes). Below is the switch bank area I told you about as well as the AP control column mode select panel. I am still working on the manual. I have changed it a bit now, since I am finding out new things every time for the tutorial flight. There is more stuff that you will need to look after than I thought. I am leaaning to just do the checklist mixed with the manual in an all in one doc, but probably am also going to include just the translation document also.

AP "channels" ?

AP control column panel

Note: Yoke modes are reversed on picture above, all lateral stuff is left (bank) and all longitudonal (pitch) is right. I cannot change the pic for some reason..
Hope this helps, for the moment.

regards,
Macs

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 07, 2010 20:36 Ответить с цитатой
Ap0pHiS
КВС

Thanks for that KFC!

I did engage the channels (12 switches), and used apparently correctly the AP buttons, but could not manage to get the aircraft fly as I wanted to. (for example, the alt hold switch was on, with pitch channel ("yoke") engaged, but the altitude started to decrease)

Anyway, I'll try it again.

Just one question : below the 12 channel switches, should I put the system on manual or automatic? (rutchnae or avtamat)

Also, I did what you told about INS alignment, but couldn't get the main horizon to work.

Thanks for your help!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 07, 2010 22:33 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Ap0pHiS писал(а):
Thanks for that KFC!

I did engage the channels (12 switches), and used apparently correctly the AP buttons, but could not manage to get the aircraft fly as I wanted to. (for example, the alt hold switch was on, with pitch channel ("yoke") engaged, but the altitude started to decrease)

Anyway, I'll try it again.

Just one question : below the 12 channel switches, should I put the system on manual or automatic? (rutchnae or avtamat)

Also, I did what you told about INS alignment, but couldn't get the main horizon to work.

Thanks for your help!

I have always operated on "Automatic", so do not know yet if this comes into play. Leave it on automatic and see what happens One thing to note is that when you want to select a mode, there cannot be displacement on the yoke (it should be neutral) as if you do, you will not be able to engage some modes like pitch and bank and possibly altitude hold (not sure of this yet though).
Also, since this simulation is detailed, some dependencies between systems may preclude you form operating other systems that are related (for example, you cannot use the flight control system without hydraulic power, or avionics without electric configured right, etc,...). I am inth process of figuring this out, it just takes some time.
Hope this helps,
regards,
Macs.

P.S.: Use the excellent IL-62 tutorial by Mike, it has a chapter on the I-21 INS. Once you have it aligned, all the gyros get aligned (well, except for the standby one, which is independent and has a switch of its own). Just a quick tip: you must include your present position and time for the alignment process to go through, if not, it will not work and it will give you an error message...

http://www.protu-154.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5046

Manual excerpt testing..
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 22, 2010 08:29 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

This project has expanded quite a bit, and wanted some opinions on it from this portion . I have included part of sample flight and updated checklist. Still more to go. Stuff I was interested on is feedback on how much detail is really necessary; is it easy tounderstand; Errors, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wetmgmimmoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmynuhrztym

Many thanks in advance for your help,

regards,
Macs

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 22, 2010 17:26 Ответить с цитатой
Ap0pHiS
КВС

Hi Macs,

This is really AWESOME! You did a hell of a job here, thank you very much.

It looks quite good to me, except maybe the parts translated from Russian like the joystick configuration, which doesn't make much sense in English. But it's still understandable.

I don't think it's too detailed, but it's hard to imagine what someone who never flew Russian a/c on FS would expect.

It's a real good job, can't wait to see it finished! Улыбка Thank you again for your hard work.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 01:22 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Ap0pHiS писал(а):
Hi Macs,

This is really AWESOME! You did a hell of a job here, thank you very much.

It looks quite good to me, except maybe the parts translated from Russian like the joystick configuration, which doesn't make much sense in English. But it's still understandable.

I don't think it's too detailed, but it's hard to imagine what someone who never flew Russian a/c on FS would expect.

It's a real good job, can't wait to see it finished! Улыбка Thank you again for your hard work.

Thanks for the kind words Apophis! It is definitely a labour of love at this point. I've never done any kind of report this big, even at work! Хитрый Glad you all liked it. It just takes time to get everything compiled. Should not be long, but will need to clean it up a bit though.
regards,
Macs

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 11:02 Ответить с цитатой
Dumblius
Правак

Where can I get this TU-144 aircraft firstly? Улыбка

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 17:02 Ответить с цитатой
KFC
КВС

Dumblius писал(а):

Dumblius писал(а):

Good point, I'll add it on the manual, thansk for pointing this out. The airplane can be found at AVSIM.su (http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircrafts-40/tu-144-v1-11-24725.html?action=download&hl=TU-144).
regards,
Macs

Tu-144 Checklists/Flying Guide..
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk