WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English) » Development of the PT KLN-90B for FSX На страницу Пред.  1, 2
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2015 15:15 Ответить с цитатой
Kirill
КВС

Hi, guys. ce_zeta, or someone who can contact with them - can you link them to us, I need to contact them about the gauge, it's important, but I can't post in the FS Developer descussion forum - I did'nt had the account there and now I have not prevelegies to post, or even PM to autors.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2015 17:31 Ответить с цитатой
ce_zeta
Правак

Kirill писал(а):
Hi, guys. ce_zeta, or someone who can contact with them - can you link them to us, I need to contact them about the gauge, it's important, but I can't post in the FS Developer descussion forum - I did'nt had the account there and now I have not prevelegies to post, or even PM to autors.

No problem Kirill. I sent him a private message. I hope that he can give me his email for open a comms channel with you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

0.77B update
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 08, 2015 23:53 Ответить с цитатой
ce_zeta
Правак

New beta version. Unstable version, so do not install if you dont want to test the gauge.

Check this thread.

Before starting the new release 0.77B, delete the PTT_XXX.DAT files in the KLN90B folder and let the program to re-generate them on startup!

Цитата:

Installation

Install v0.76B with its installer.
Overwrite the kln90b.dll with the new DLL in the Gauges directory of FSX.
Install any of the supported Navigraph FMS Data packs. No such package is provided with the KLN90B package itself.
Make the necessary modifications in the KLN90B.CNF config file in the KLN90B directory of FSX
Run FSX. It might ask you to allow using the new version of the DLL. Acknowledge it.

Improvements

SID/STAR bugs are fixed and feature is re-enabled.
Besides the current navigation pack, support for three Navigraph FMS packages are added.
SID/STAR transition support is added to APT+7 pages (see KLN 90B Pilot Guide chapter 6.2 SID/STAR Procedures). Available if used with any of the Navigraph FMS packages.
Offers adding the STAR airport to the flight plan if it is not yet included (see KLN 90B Pilot Guide chapter 6.2.2 Selecting a STAR point 7)
Removes possible duplicate waypoints at the end of the SID and at the beginning of the STAR.
Maximum number of flight plan points is increased from the real life 30 to 50 to support longer SID/STARs. In later versions this might be going in the config file as parameter to support those who want to stick to the real life limitations.
Displaying UTC time on the INIT page.
ILS frequencies are added correctly for airports with add-on sceneries.
Fully qualified debug file name can be defined in the config file.
Storing only live flight plan points into the flight plan file (no garbage points at the end of each FP).

Supported FMS packages

PT proprietary package (no updates are planned)
EADT KLN 90B from Navigraph
PSS Airbus/Boeing/Dash from Navigraph
vasFMC Flight Management from Navigraph

Definition of the FMS package in the config file

Define the FMS package you have installed in the KLN90B.CNF configuration file including the package identifier number and the path to the package.

[KLN90B]
NAVDATA=4 ; Navigation data package number (0-4)
; 0: no external navigation database
; 1: traditional PTT database (no transitions)
; 2: "EADT KLN 90B" pack
; 3: "PSS Airbus/Boeing/Dash" pack
; 4: "vasFMC Flight Management" pack
NAVDIR=D:\SIM\FSX\KLN90B\DB\VASFMC ; Navigation data directory

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 11, 2015 12:01 Ответить с цитатой
d27flyer
Курсант

Thanks for the heads up Zeta. I hadn't checked out that thread in months. I'm happy to see work is still being done on this super KLN90B Хорошо

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 26, 2016 11:39 Ответить с цитатой
ce_zeta
Правак

Source code of the KLN-90 was uploaded to Github. That is for C++ developers. They can improve the KLN.

Share it We need developers to finish this amazing gauge. We can have KLN for decades!

https://github.com/KLN90B/KLN90B-GPS-for-FSX-P3D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 26, 2016 18:32 Ответить с цитатой
Kirill
КВС

I downloaded and will share when I see the programmer.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 27, 2016 13:24 Ответить с цитатой
SZABITU
Правак

i am interested in (KLN) !!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

Development of the PT KLN-90B for FSX
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English)