WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » New aircrafts for FSX
New aircrafts for FSX
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2016 21:31 Ответить с цитатой
voronezh
Курсант

Everyday I see a new aeroplane for FSX (and sometimes both FSX/FS9) and I think well I have absolutely no interest in this aircraft. Is it just me or are the periodical new offerings just uninteresting? Some recent new aircraft from Fightsim.com:

A1R Design (obscure light aircraft)
Gulfhawk II (late bi-plane)
Me-163B Komet (ww2 military rocket interceptor)
Piper PA23 Aztec (modern light aircraft)

Military aircraft in FSX/FS9 I will never understand:
a) it's a commercial simulator
b) unless you use a weaponary add on utility you can't fight the other aircraft
c) the default scenery or your scenery will probably be wrong (no destruction)
d) weird/unrealistic things happen in FSX/FS9 at high angles of attack

And yet vast numbers of military add ons have been created which are more detailed than in IL2 Sturmovik and can be flown all over the world and potentially exhaust their fuel, but can't do their intended purpose ie. fight ? Compared to Il2 expansion packs or free updates these military aircrafts are also very expensive. In the non-military sphere we come across something apparent in business: duplication. For a Boeing 7n7 there are freeware versions, light versions, medium and outright detailed versions made by whole hosts of different concerns, from low to ultra grade. All that was needed is a heavily detailed version that pushes the limits of the sim. and a lite version made from the former version with half the systems omitted and some blurry panels added. There are so many classic planes that have still been left out by developers, not only Russian: IL-62, Yak 42, Tupolev Tu-104, Hawker Siddeley Trident, BAC111, Sud Aviation Caravelle, Antonov An-124 etc. Just Flight does have a BAC111 in development however. These aircraft are all available as long as you accept the limitations of freeware, I just find it surprising no one has made commercial versions while at the same time supplying so many obscure, military or to me uninteresting planes while so many landmark aircraft are left out.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

WHY SO MANY FS ENTHUSIAST STILL USE FS9!
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 22, 2016 04:53 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Hi:

What you are describing is the main reason many of us still use FS 9 and disregard some deficiencies in the visuals.

Kind regards

Walter

P.S.: My copy of FSX is somewhere and not yet installed. There are some useful addons which can bring the FS9 very near to FSX.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 22, 2016 08:55 Ответить с цитатой
voronezh
Курсант

I still use FS9 mainly because my system struggles with FSX. When I do use FSX to me the main advantage is in the detailed cockpits. The scenery looks nice in FSX but puts a huge strain on the PC. Microsoft really went out of their way to create visually more pleasing scenery that required considerably more processing power in order to make people upgrade their hardware. They also ensured third party add ons for FS9 and earlier would be unlikely to work with the new program. One good thing about FSX is they finally managed to get the gauges to move smoothly. The feeling of flight is more lifelike in FSX but it comes at a high price.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

New aircrafts for FSX
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk