WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English) » Improvements
Improvements
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 27, 2015 17:20 Ответить с цитатой
artur
Правак

I am more than happy that TU154 is available for FSX users, as i was using that one a lot in FS9 time.

I have recent 1.3 version and noticed:
- have noticed that lower beacon is not working
- i hope that taxi/landing lights are on the list things to improve, as those default FSX "cones" are nasty.
- i am using DX10 and see that shadows are not generated correctly. Shadows are changing with POV change. Is there a chance to have VC improvements for DX10 standard ?
- when disable joystick in FSX and use PT joystick tool, i am loosing possibility of free camera movement using "space + mouse" combination.
Is there any way to make default free camera movement active when PT joystick tool is active ?

Artur
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2015 19:48 Ответить с цитатой
sLYFa
Правак

the mouseview feature is tied to a controller (i.e. your joystick/yoke) being active in FSX. Once you deactive your controllers with ctrl+k, mouseview is deactiveted also. This is not PT related but coded into FSX. I think EZdok could probably do what you want.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2015 21:33 Ответить с цитатой
artur
Правак

I do not have EZDOK, and do not have a plan to have it.
Then other question is if PT Joystick tool is really a must if we talk about proper plane behavior during hand flying ?
( i really miss free camera in VC ... )

PT-Joystick IS A MUST
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2015 12:16 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

As PT is simulating the real trimsystem of the Tu-154, which cannot be handled by the FS trim one must use the joy-config. Without joyconfig the simulation is not flyable.
One has to see that PT-Tu-154 was developed before free camera and even before VC was real so one can accept some shortcomings especially in FSX. But knowing that all the functions and navigationssystems had been translated into FSX and comparing PT-Tu-154B2 with other "adaptions" of Russian airplanes to FSX one comes to the conclusion, that some compromises are acceptable.

Kind rergards

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 30, 2015 04:19 Ответить с цитатой
artur
Правак

Hi Walter,

I fully appreciate what was done so far, and accept some shortcomings, VC camera was just a question.

Walter what about other improvements ?, can you tell me what else will come in near future, what improvements PT is currently working on ?

PT- work
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 30, 2015 15:27 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Kirill is working on a FSX IL-62M and once in a while he refines his Tu-154B2 FSX. But as he works nearly alone all will take its time.

In the Tu-104,124,134 forum I have posted today a link to a ongoing work of German enthusiats on a Tu-134 FSX.

But believe me adapting PT simulations to FSX is really hard work.

I myself have reworked Tu-104 and Tu-114 for FS9 finetuning the flightdynamics and the panels, but FS9 only. (available on AVSIM.SU)

Kind regards

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 31, 2015 05:24 Ответить с цитатой
artur
Правак

IL62 for FSX - it is like Christmas ... Улыбка
Thanks Walter

Improvements
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English)