WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English) » Problem when assigining controls
Problem when assigining controls
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 21, 2014 17:58 Ответить с цитатой
Dumblius
Правак

Hi everyone

I have a problem when I'm trying to assign controls in Tu-154 control panel. Everything works except GEAR controls. I can put the gear lever into UP position, but can't put it into DOWN position or ZERO position. I also can not toggle the gear lever with default keyboard button or gear toggle button that is assigned in the tu-154 control panel.

My joystick is Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, it has some nice tumbler switches that could be used with Tu-154, but I cant make it work Ммм...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 01, 2014 09:37 Ответить с цитатой
SZABITU
Правак

Seems like we don't know the solution, but I am sure it has been repaired ever since.
I usually have same problem during a flight, then always changing for good-work itself.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 01, 2014 16:01 Ответить с цитатой
SZABITU
Правак

SZABITU писал(а):
Seems like we don't know the solution, but I am sure it has been repaired ever since.
I usually have the same problem during a flight like yours, then always changing for "works well" by itself.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 18, 2015 18:20 Ответить с цитатой
Dumblius
Правак

I have also another problem with controls.

When I return the throttle axis to idle (0%), I can't control the spoiler axis anymore. When I move the spoiler lever on my joystick at that time, it goes automatically to 0% in game. When the the throttle is in any other position I can control the Spoilers without problem.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 18, 2015 23:44 Ответить с цитатой
Kirill
КВС

Spoiler axis have the same problem in fs9 if i remember right.

The gear system works normally, did you use Toggle or UP-DOWN-NEUTRAL entries in service gauge. They need to be used separately. One or another. If you select the second variant, you need to program 3 buttons for 3 different positions.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 19, 2015 12:31 Ответить с цитатой
Niki
КВС

Kirill, where to find JOY.cfg file in FSX, so directly replace Saitek X52 profile from FS9 version with all controls and commands assigned? Thank You in advance! Best regards, Nikolai

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 19, 2015 14:02 Ответить с цитатой
Kirill
КВС

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Tu-154B-2\gauges.Shared\Config

Here are all the configs, JOY.cfg - too.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 19, 2015 15:11 Ответить с цитатой
Niki
КВС

May i ask You one more question, Kirill? Is it possible to use JOY.cfg from FS9 directly used before i mean are they interchangable? Or i can edit inside JOY.cfg the same commands and by this way not use joy service in the game? Thank You!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 19, 2015 21:49 Ответить с цитатой
Kirill
КВС

I think yes.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 19, 2015 22:13 Ответить с цитатой
Dumblius
Правак

Kirill писал(а):
Spoiler axis have the same problem in fs9 if i remember right.

The gear system works normally, did you use Toggle or UP-DOWN-NEUTRAL entries in service gauge. They need to be used separately. One or another. If you select the second variant, you need to program 3 buttons for 3 different positions.

Ok I tried the both variants separately (toggle and 3 different buttons) with two different joysticks and it doesn't work. The toggle function should work with keyboard, but it doesn't work either.
Should I perform a clean install? What files are necessary to delete prior to theclean install?

Problem when assigining controls
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 FSX Support Forum (English)