WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Support Forum (English) » NCalc 'temporarily inaccessible' for Tu154M ??
NCalc 'temporarily inaccessible' for Tu154M ??
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 11:31 Ответить с цитатой
martinlest
КВС

Sorry!! The thread title is not quite right. I so have the Tu154M in my head at the moment! I meant the IL-62M is marked 'temporarily inaccessible'.....

Even so, I do want to ask about a 154M problem: when I try to 'Export to NA' in NCalc, there is only an option to do so to the Tu154B-2. I had thought that this would also work for the 154M, that they would share a folder maybe. But when I export to Tu-154B-2 and press the ФАЙЛ field in the Virtual Navigator, it doesn't light up (as it does in the 154B-2). Not surprisingly, if I then press ВВОД, no data is transferred to the NVU.

Sure enough, there is no nvu_calk_1.dat file in the D:\FS9\Gauges\Tu154m_cfg folder. As there is no option in NCalc to export to the Tu154M (do I not have the latest version (5.1.1)???) must I copy across the .dat file manually from the 154B-2 to the 154M folder?

As for the IL-61, I have tried reinstalling NCalc (5.1.1), and the IL-62M itself is a new, up-to-date installation, but in NCalc's 'Export to NA', the option to export to the IL-62M has 'temporarily inaccessible' in brackets next to the radio button (and sure enough, if you try, you get the same message). I see from a number of screenshots from other folks that this is standard. Are we awaiting a new version of NCalc?

Thank you,

Martin

Крайний раз редактировалось: martinlest (Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:14), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

Virtual navigator
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:04 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Hi Martin:

Changed the titel of the thread and sorry as I never use the virtual navigator, dont know. But I remember that in the IL-62 forum there was a discussion on that.
You can check, if the FS files are "write enabled", Windows Vista upwards by default does not write enable new files and folders.

But as in all NCALC (also mine) the same is being stated, I assume that "IL-62 is not prepared to be flown by a computer".

Kind regards

Walter

Крайний раз редактировалось: WalterLeo (Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:16), всего редактировалось 1 раз

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:16 Ответить с цитатой
martinlest
КВС

Hi Walter. Thanks for the IL-62 info....

I was just editing my post (in light of very recent discoveries!) and your reply crossed with my edit. Maybe you would be kind enough to take another look at it (though if you don't use the Virtual Navigator, I appreciate you may not be able to help with the NCalc/154M problem).

But I guess some people do use the VN with the 154M? I'd appreciate comments as to how you achieve it..

Идея I could always make a batch file that switches between two different ncalc.ini files

Martin

VA with Tu-154M
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:27 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Just tried it and in my installation it did write a file into the FS9/Gauges/ Tu-154M_cfg folder.
Its here. (Gander to Rijekavik too short for the IL-62s!)

In NCALC before starting your flightplanig you can under tools put the paths for NA, I have choosen the Tu-154M therefore it puts there the NA NVU datas.

Walter

nvu_dat_1.zip
 Описание:

Скачать
 Имя файла:  nvu_dat_1.zip
 Размер файла:  327 Байт
 Скачано:  132 раз(а)

B2 and M NCALC
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:36 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

You can also simply install two times NCALC one for B model one for M.

Some friends did that.

Kind regards

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:38 Ответить с цитатой
martinlest
КВС

Yes, that seems to be the only way. Only the process can be automated:

First, I made a copy of the ncal.ini files and then renamed the original 'ncalc-Tu154B-2.ini' and the copy 'ncalc-Tu154BM.ini'.

I then wrote a simple vbs script & batch file pair which first asks in a small window which a/c you are flying and then renames the ini file accordingly to ncal.ini. The files are then set back to 'ncalc-Tu154B-2.ini' and 'ncalc-Tu154BM.ini' at the end of the flight.

M

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 26, 2013 16:40 Ответить с цитатой
martinlest
КВС

Our posts keep crossing! Улыбка

That is even simpler (two NCalc installations) than my script method of course! Why didn't I think of it???? Бомба

Thanks again Walter

M.

NCalc 'temporarily inaccessible' for Tu154M ??
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Support Forum (English)