WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » Tutorial for the IL-86 of Kirill??
Tutorial for the IL-86 of Kirill??
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 22, 2013 12:57 Ответить с цитатой
ToBe4minimal
Курсант

Hello guys,

is there anyone here in the forum who is flying the IL-86 of Kirill Konovalov and would be so kind to make a small video tutorial, please??

I love the plane, also in the reality, even if it doesn't fly anymore, but I can't fly the addon of Kirill only with the russian manual.

I become desperate with it.

I need a small video tutorial in english or a small manual in english, please. It would be very nice if someone could make this.

It would be OK if the tutorial or the manual shows only the most important things, espacially the alignment of the course system and the start procedures and maybe a little bit about the autopilot.

Best regards
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

IL 86
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 22, 2013 19:44 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Hi:

As you shurley serached already here you understand, that in the non-russian forums there is only limited knowledge of this non PT-product.
One can still try to use an online treanslator for the russian manual but you need a good sense of humor for that.

Sorry

Walter

P.S.:

In the meantime you can "fly" the former Russian Queen of the Skies the PT-IL-62M, for her we have a systems manual and a brief flying manual in Englisch the last is based on the real IL62 manual of Interflug. And wonderful repaints e.g. by Pipe exist too.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 02, 2013 10:56 Ответить с цитатой
Biesse
КВС

+1 for the video tutorial, if there's someone who can fly that beast! Хорошо

IL-86 Manual
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 03, 2013 16:25 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Hi:

As the guy who invested a lot of time and my family´s nerves into realising the English Tu-154M, the IL 62 M and forthcoming the Tu-104 flying guides as well the joyutitility for the Tu-124 and the making work of the Tu-104 panel I can tell you its not a joke to do such a work. One has to think also in the "market" for such a work.
The Tu-154M, the IL-62M has a wide community of English speaking enthusiasts,developing for the Tu-124 a joystick-utility was very easy and a by-product of working on the Tu-104.
he Tu-104 has a historic importance for the development of aviation as same as the D.H. COMET. And trying it out one sees its simulation is very good.

So there was a motive to delve into the secrets of this airplanes.

BUT: I dont see for me a strong motive to do the same for an unhappy real world project, which even could not find a place for its uprated follower IL-96.

One can only advice: Find a friend who has some knowledge of Russian language and a little interest in aviation, give in your experience with russian simplanes and you can start to find for yourself out, how it shuold be fired up, its systems activated and its basic flying numbers complied. Its not so difficult, Russians not only fly in the same sky as other nations, they do that also under the same laws of physics and aeronautics. After learning the cyrrilic alphabet one finds out, that even various important tecnical terms are very similar.

BUT:
If you start for yourself and have questions there are a lot of poeple in this forum who are willing to help. You need only ask.

Good luck

Walter

Tutorial for the IL-86 of Kirill??
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk