WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk » Best eastern sceneries today?
Best eastern sceneries today?
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 10, 2012 02:50 Ответить с цитатой
sieni
Курсант

There seem to be quite much sceneries to Russia, other CIS-countries and eastern Europe. The new UNNT-scenery is fabulous, what other sceneries are as good?

Can you recommend any mesh, landclass or photoscenery on those areas?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 10, 2012 15:38 Ответить с цитатой
Dion Mollert
Правак

FSglobal2010 is a payware worldwide mesh which I like. Magadan airport, on Avsimrus, is also good.

Do you know this map?
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=de&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=117332050600339115999.00047737b3cc5b6f87828&t=h&ll=61.015725,93.515625&spn=65.113265,150.117187&z=3

UKBB Kiev - Boryspil International
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2012 21:46 Ответить с цитатой
Kleinerprinzsara
КВС

Hi sieni,

I just installed this brand-new big international airport UKBB Kiev Boryspil - Ukraine ! It looks very nice, is 155 MB big and is self installing !

http://www.avsim.su/f/fs2004-scenarii-44/ukbb-boryspil-international-v-1-00-45332.html?action=download&hl=

You also must look into the authors other 42 files - he made many other sceneries from Ukraine, some photoreal !

Another great scenery is this here and one the best airport freeware sceneries from UDYZ Zvartnots, Yeriwan - Armenia

http://www.avsimrus.com/files.phtml?fileid=16623

Enjoy Улыбка

Zvartnots-.jpg
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  77.36 KB
 Просмотрено:  3531 раз(а)

Zvartnots-.jpg

Zvartnots.jpg
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  47.23 KB
 Просмотрено:  3531 раз(а)

Zvartnots.jpg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 12, 2012 05:45 Ответить с цитатой
Витька
Курсант

sieni

New payware scenery of Yekaterinburg by Aerosoft is very nice.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 22, 2013 00:31 Ответить с цитатой
Quax
Правак

About two month ago I made a complete new installation of both FSX and FS9, annoyed by my installation in the standard Program Files (x86)-folder of Win7 64bit, what made file-editing and even running of the FS-programs and many Add-ons a horrible venture, culminating in problems to get the (long awaited) Tu-154B2 in FSX loaded.

At first I just reinstalled FSX, but by time my nostalgia and love to the mostly excellent russian aircraft (and their sounds Улыбка ) have defeated my laziness. And now I love FS9 more than ever before, due to adding so many wonderful sceneries - and HDEnvironment 2.0.

Well, your question is quite a little bit old, but since I recently had just the same need for a little help in focusing I want to share my impressions:

The greatest surprise was the czech airport Prague Ruzyne LKPR - very detailed, very complete and lovely done.

Further UKHH - Kharkiv / Osnova, comparable to the excellent Yekaterinburg USSS scenery.

My favorites are Kadala/Chita UIAA and Bratsk UIBB in Siberia. These sceneries are made very lovely and highly detailed - and have the courage to be also a bit ugly and dreary, most probably like it is...

Finally I can recommend Kogalym USRK, of course the remarkable St. Petersburg-project ULLL (ULLI) and the Russian enroute navaids cycle 1001 ( http://avsimrus.com/files.phtml?action=download&id=26526 )

All files available at avsimrus.com and easily to find (probably except the AIRAC-cycle - therefore the link).

Best regards, Quax

Best eastern sceneries today?
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Hangar Talk