WWW.PROTu-154.org
Список форумов Project Tupolev Team Вход Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск

Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Support Forum (English) » PT Tu-154m v.2.03 На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 05, 2010 18:01 Ответить с цитатой
ha5mvo
КВС

Hi Paolo,
In all honesty, I do not know what Max meant in that post. I personally am not aware of any activity going on in that context. Mikes last posts on the forum were written nearly a year ago.

We worked together quite a lot, especially on the manual for the 154M, so I *assume* I would have known.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 05, 2010 18:33 Ответить с цитатой
fumap
Курсант

Thank you, i misunderstood what he said maybe...but it's write here...

The fact is that an english update on the nwe panels and procedures would be great for all the english speakers that don't know russian.

The 2.03 version has a russian document of 40 pages...so it would be great to know what is written in...

Cheers

Ver 2.03
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 05, 2010 20:20 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

fumap

Hi Paolo:

As I took part in the beginning of this tread I assume, that most of the questions treated in the russian "READ ME" were already presented here. Esp. the engine and temperature-calculations for T.O.. For the checklist amandments I think its quite clear: Before starting APU you activate and check the APU´s firewarning and the firewarningsystem of the engines and the freightcompartments. When engines are running you switch on the watch and put in the "flightnumber" in the MRSP, when the cabin is pressured you switch all other switches on less the brake-fan. When all the panel is working you check the GPWS.

Before T.O. you switch off and on the watch and check your actual weight, standing on the brakes you spool up the engines, passing 80% you look at the FI-panel if the seafty-valves are closed. And off you go.

Anybody other ideas???
Вопрос Вопрос Вопрос

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 06, 2010 15:07 Ответить с цитатой
ha5mvo
КВС

fumap писал(а):
Thank you, i misunderstood what he said maybe...but it's write here...

The fact is that an english update on the new panels and procedures would be great for all the english speakers that don't know russian.

The 2.03 version has a russian document of 40 pages...so it would be great to know what is written in...

Cheers

Hi Paolo,
I can't disagree with your arguments, as they are all correct. Thing is, that it takes time and effort (more than one would initially assume - I can tell you that) to translate and rearrange the material so it can be presented in a decent manner.

I am willing to help if someone is willing to take that task upon themselves. Unfortunately I no longer have the time to do it from A to Z on my own. I also know that this applies to Mike A though I can't speak on his behalf.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 06, 2010 16:09 Ответить с цитатой
fumap
Курсант

Thanks to all of you for the effort...I'm only wondering if a translation is possible in short time...

Maybe i can try to "translate" something of the russian manual using any translator avaiable on the net for giving an "idea" of what is writted in...

I will try and report any sort of problem i will find...

Cheers

Checklist ver 2.03
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 06, 2010 16:22 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

Before landing you should switch on the brakefan.

BUT: On final is the worst moment to go to the FI station, therefore I would propose to copy that switch also to the place where the landing lights are over the glareshield. One can easiliy do that.

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 06, 2010 21:43 Ответить с цитатой
ha5mvo
КВС

An Online translator is how it all started, and I'm talking about the very first versions of the manual (at the time it was for the B2).
If you read carefully, especially the navigation theory bits, you'll still find the stigmata of an online translator in some of the expressions and choices of words Улыбка

If someone is willing to provide some sort of translated "skeleton", I can try anf help with the proofing and rearrangement - as much as my time may allow.

Of course one can allways ask for assistance from those, like Walter, who are very familiar with the systems. After all, that's the major goal of this forum.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 06, 2010 21:54 Ответить с цитатой
fumap
Курсант

I have done a quick "turn-around" with the manual and i see that the 90% of the expressions and pages are just the exactly copied by the old manual of the 1.00 version of the TU-154M...

Now i see that the part about the upper FI panel, the part about the pressurization and air conditioning panel and the last 5/6 pages about the startup are modified respect the older ones.

So, i will give a try to this pages to translate them in some parts to have a general idea of the "new" things in this 2.03 version....

Cheers

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 30, 2011 14:29 Ответить с цитатой
tomcat
КВС

I appreciate new 2.03 version, but I've got some problem - throttle levers are strange, FS Recorder cannot record its moves, and UCHOD doesn't work, when I'm stabilized on G/S and LOC, when autopilot is on, autothrottle either, (as FCOM requires for UCHOD) when I push UCHOD button throttle levers goes for Take off regime, but aircraft continues descending and UCHOD lamp wouldn't light up - when I push "F4" for FS command "max throttle" then UCHOD works. My throttle setting in PT Joy programming tool, sensitivity is 1,05 and centering is -0,03 . In version 2.02 everything was same and it worked. Ммм...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 18, 2012 17:14 Ответить с цитатой
tomcat
КВС

I hope these minor errors could be correct, my next question is runway distance after touchdown relevant to temperatre. As for me, after landing roll-out should be higher in +30*C than in -5*C. Unfortunately in sim it's different. During cold days aircraft makes roll-out considerably longer than during high temperature conditions. I'll appreciate if somebody could check it in sim. Грусть

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 18, 2012 19:16 Ответить с цитатой
shc_04
КВС

I just made some basic testing 200 to 0 km\h, full brake
30C 31 s
-5C 41 s

200 to 0 km\h full brake, thrust reverser
30C 27 s
-5C 31 s

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 18, 2012 19:40 Ответить с цитатой
Fabo
КВС

tomcat: that would be maybe true for dry runway, but the PT will take weather into account, for ex. in snow or rain it will stop slower.

Peter Fabian
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 18, 2012 20:21 Ответить с цитатой
WalterLeo
КВС

tomcat
Fabo
Hi Friends

Fabo is 100 % right. An easy way to check: Land the Tu 154M in Innsbruck in winter (weather winters paradise rwy 2000 m snowcovered) getting a little fast to the runway and you will overshoot.
Do the same e.g in MMPS (Puerto Escondido 2200 m) at 30 deg in summer and you can turn off from the rwy with a third of concrete still in front of you. The secret: Tushka brakes according to a typical braking coefficient for the selected weather/time of the year, geografical position(?).

Улыбка

Kind regards

Walter

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 19, 2012 15:34 Ответить с цитатой
tomcat
КВС

So everything is okay, thank you all for clear and simple explanation.

Best Regards,
Matthew

PT Tu-154m v.2.03
 Список форумов Project Tupolev Team » Project Tupolev Support Forum (English)